Run to the Pub 2017 Race Registration Info
What does my entry fee include?
Each runner/walker will receive:
- Chip timed race
- A gender specific technical race shirt
- 2017 RttP custom pint glass
- A unique finishing medal/bottle opener
- Reusable race bag
- One Irish Car Bomb cupcake (LUXE)
- One Free beer (for all of age)
- A chance to win one of 4 trips to the Dublin Marathon in Ireland!
- Yearly surprise, this year is a good one! (Examples from past years: Kozzies, St. Patrick's day gear, RttP race sticker, RttP Fitsok....)
- There will be 10 year age group awards for top 3 in each race.
- Chance to grab post race shwag if your in the right place at the right time.
The Not-So-Good News
This year the race will be CAPPED. Yes, you read correctly: 3,200 registrants will be granted entry to the 10K and 1,300 registrants to the Half Marathon.
*NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Be sure to register on time.
- Located at The Emerson Center for Arts and Culture
- FRIDAY, MARCH 10TH FROM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Bozeman Running Company, Pro Chiropractic, Pub 317 and others will be onsite with all your RttP race day needs. Be sure to bring credit card or cash with you for any nutrition, apparel, and accessory needs.
- There will be race day packet pickup for runners driving to Bozeman the morning of the race from 8:00AM - 9:00AM. Please note that race day packet pickup will ONLY be for those runners traveling from out of town.
- You may have a friend pick up a packet for you.